A consent from you for the processing of personal data will be obtained by appropriate mechanism such as ticking a box stating your consent, clearly indicating your acceptance to the processing, depending on the service you are using.
1. When handling personal information, Classified Cycling BV will comply with the items set forth by relevant law such as the Personal Information Protection Act, as well as this policy.
2. Classified Cycling BV will acquire personal information by lawful and fair means.
3. Classified Cycling BV will utilize personal information upon making clear the purpose of utilization and will only use the personal information within the scope of the purpose.
4. Classified Cycling BV will not provide acquired personal information to a third party, except based on legal provisions.
5. Classified Cycling BV will appropriately manage personal information in order to secure its accuracy and will also take reasonable safety measures in order to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information.
6. Classified Cycling BV will manage personal information appropriately and take reasonable safety measures when personal information is utilized jointly with business partners within the scope of its purpose of utilization or if personal information handling is outsourced.
7. Classified Cycling BV will continuously revise and improve its personal information management system and structure in order to effectively protect personal information in accordance with future changes in laws or circumstances.